FREE STANDING WINE CHILLERS
Wine Chillers are specifically designed to cool, preserve and age wine. Storing and aging wine correctly enhances the taste and flavours.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Search here:
MAIN REASONS FOR HAVING A WINE CHILLER
- Wine chillers have low vibration compressors to reduce disturbance of the sediment in the wine, which can affect the natural aging process.
- Wine chillers maintain the humidity between 50 – 80% whereas refrigerators are designed to remove humidity from the environment. Low humidity will dry out the corks and affect the aging process.
- Digital temperature controllers for more accurate temperature control. Temperature stability is one of the primary factors that help preserve and age the wine. General household refrigerators tend to have larger temperature fluctuations.
- Circulating fan balances the storage temperature.
- They have auto defrost functions to maintain interior temperature and prevent frosting.
- SnoMaster units are front discharging, which allows them to be built in. If heat is not dispensed efficiently, it may cause the unit to overheat.
- Low LED lighting is used in wine chillers as opposed to florescent lights which can break down and destroy the wine flavour.
- Dual compartment units with individual temperature control for red and white wine to be stored separately for the benefit of aging and flavours.
- Charcoal filters on certain models to remove odours.
- WiFi enabled models available, for monitoring temperatures remotely.