Registered Address: SnoMaster CC, 49 Koornhof Rd, Meadowdale, Germiston, South Africa, 1614.
Company Registration number: 2004/003520/23
Director: Mr Shane Bennett
By using our website you agree to the following. Please do not use our website if you do not agree with all of these terms.
“Our website” means “snomaster.co.za” and all of its information, images, internal links and functionality.
- We provide you with a limited license, to use our website to gain information and to view our products and services.
- Our website is intended for residents of South Africa only.
2. No warranties
- We do not make any warranty regarding our website and disclaim any warranties to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- While we endeavour to keep the information and product prices on our website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- You use our website at your own risk.
3. Direct liability limitation
You agree that our maximum liability to you for any direct loss or damage that you may suffer related to using our website will be R100 (ZAR) (one hundred rand).
4. Indirect liability limitation
We are not responsible for indirect damages.
You agree to indemnify us against all liability related to your use of our website.
6. Information that you provide with regard to our products and services
- You agree to provide us with true and accurate information.
- We may use any comments or other content you provide without compensation and for marketing purposes.
- You agree to only post content that you own the rights to.
- We reserve the right to remove or not display any content you provide if we consider it to be inappropriate for our website.
- You agree to be solely responsible for any loss or damage anyone may suffer as a result of your posting content or information on our website.
7. Legal capacity
You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our website and to interact with its offerings and functionality.
- Our website may contain links to other sites. These are provided for convenience and we take no responsibility for the content or compliance of those sites.
- We do not endorse any products or services.
You may not use framing or similar technology to display any part of our website.
- We remain the owner of all content we post on our website except for third party trademarks which remain the property of their respective owners.
- You may quote up to 50 words per article from our website, on a website that you control, providing that:
- - you include the following hyperlink directly after the quote: © Source: snomaster.co.za; and
- - you agree to remove or change the quote immediately upon our email request.
- You are not permitted to distribute or display any part of our website without our prior written permission. Please feel free to contact us in this regard.
We reserve the right to limit availability to, any part of our website, for whatever reason.
You may not disrupt, or attempt to disrupt or compromise the security, data integrity or stability of our website.
If you breach these terms we may cancel your license to use our website.
14. Governing law & jurisdiction
- This agreement is governed by South African Law.
- You consent to Magistrate Court jurisdiction.