Snomaster Warranty Policy as of 1 March 2016
Tel : 011 – 392 5315
Fax 011 – 392 4198
Web Address: www.snomaster.co.za
Snomaster warrants to the “end- user” that their products are free from defects in material workmanship, for the period prescribed below, commencing from the date of purchase.
- SnoMaster will repair or replace a product that develops a fault within the prescribed period of time. This period will commence from the date the “end-user” purchases the product.
- Our obligation is to repair or replace the defected part or unit only once it has been returned to the original authorised dealer.
- Products that are deem to be “built-in or fixed” will be repaired on site, as long as they are within 100 kilometres of a major city or town, within South Africa. Products that fall outside this area will only carry a parts warranty.
- This warranty is only valid within South African boarders, unless written consent is obtained by an authorised SnoMaster representative.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by a SnoMaster Authorized Service Centre. SnoMaster shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
220 Volt Products
- 2 year warranty on product
- 3 year warranty on compressor
12/220 Volt Fridge / Freezer units
- 3 year warranty on product
- 7 year warranty on Snomaster 66watt compressor
- All repairs that are carried out, come with a 3 month warranty. This warranty is on the work that has been carried out and does not cover any additional repairs that might fall within this period.
- The warranty is valid only upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, model and serial number of the product.
- SnoMaster reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
Specifically EXCLUDED from the warranty:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage due to incorrect handling, normal wear and tear, faulty installation, abuse or misuse, neglect, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by SnoMaster for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, and voltage fluctuations etc.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product.
- The serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive’ remedy and neither SnoMaster nor its service centres shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with repairs that are “specifically EXCLUDED” from the warranty conditions.
- SnoMaster reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option.
- Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
SnoMaster warranty is subject to change without prior notice.