Mon-Fri: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Tel: 011 392 5315 / 3147
Fax: 011 392 4198 / 086 603 7155
49 Koornhof Rd,
GPS: 26°08’52.4″S 28°10’41.7″E
SNOMASTER WARRANTY POLICY
This product was tested by Snomaster before delivery.
Snomaster warrants to the end-user that this Snomaster product is free from defects in material workmanship, for the period commencing from the date of purchase. The warranty period is 7 years on the 12Volt DC Compressor + 3 years on the 12volt evaporator, parts and cabinet.
2 year on the 220V Compressor and evaporator, condenser fan & cabinet.
Snomaster warrants that they will repair free of charge or replace any part of the appliance; in their factory, which in their opinion is defective due to faulty components. Snomaster will not be held liable for any transport expenses incurred by the customer.
Specifically EXCLUDED for the warranty is:
- This warranty does not cover accidental damages due to incorrect handling, normal wear and tear, faulty installation, misuse, dirt/neglect, rodent/insect infestation, connection to incorrect voltages and acts of god.
- The appliance must be used for purposes in accordance with the instructions stated in owner’s manual.
- The warranty will be rendered invalid if the product has been tampered with or altered in any way, or which has been subjected to accidental, or the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
- The warranty will be rendered invalid if unauthorized repairs are attempted.
- Any repairs done at any Snomaster agent; labor charges will be for the customer and Snomaster will supply replacement spares free of charge.
- Kindly retain your original PURCHASE INVOICE, TILL SLIP or HP agreement in order to enforce this warranty. Failure to produce your purchase invoice, till slip or HP agreement will result in a charge being levied for work done, even if the appliance is claimed to be within the warranty period.
The warrantor Snomaster does not accept responsibility for:
- Liability and consequential damage in respect of loss or expenses arising from malfunction of this appliance.
- Freight/Courier costs or damage which may be incurred during transit to and from our designated service agent or our Head Office
- Repair to appliance on which modifications or repairs have been carried out by persons not specifically nominated by the warrantor as being authorized Snomaster personnel.
Snomaster will not accept any responsibility or liability for consequential loss or damage caused by or due to failure of operation or malfunction of the product, or arising from the use of the product.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that this warranty is authorized by Snomaster and cannot be varied by other.
WARRANTY IS NOT VALID UNLESS BELOW PORTION IS COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED (SERIAL NUMBER IS ESSENTIAL) OR HP AGREEMENT TO:
P.O. BOX 620, EDENVALE, 1610 – WITHIN 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
Tel: (011) 392 5315 /3147/ 2615/ 4310 | Fax: (011) 392 4198 /Fax: 086 603 7155 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SnoMaster produced the first locally designed 12V Compressor way back in 2000.
We have been operating since 2002 and have over 15 years experience in the cooling industry.
We are customer serviced focused and have a full warranty policy and support for all our units.
What Customers Are Saying
“Great Products and exceptional customer service and a willingness to help.”
“Proud owner of a Snomaster fridge/freezer bought about two years ago. Excellent product, robust and well worth every cent “
“Absolutely the best customer service , thank you.”