About Our Portable Ice Makers
Our Ice makers all have a Snomaster high back pressure compressor which is more robust and works efficiently in higher ambient condition and a sealed PC Board which reduces moisture content and corrosion.
SOME POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING A PORTABLE ICE MAKER
- It is important to purchase an ice maker that can cope with South African temperatures i.e. 32 degree ambient. Most of the available ice makers have been designed to cope with European conditions i.e. based on a 24 degree ambient temperature. This will cause a lower production or even no production of ice in high external temperatures.
- Power source must be stable
- Drain and clean once a month.
- Keep well ventilated.
- Water quality will affect certain moving parts.
- Certain bottle water will affect the function of the water sensor.
Our range of Portable Ice Makers
Our Ice Makers, allow you to have ice at the push of a button!