Registered Address: SnoMaster CC, 49 Koornhof Rd, Meadowdale, Germiston, South Africa, 1614.
Company Registration number: 2004/003520/23
Director: Mr Shane Bennett
- SnoMaster and its employees respect your privacy.
- SnoMaster will not collect, collate, process or reveal your personal information, without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so.
- SnoMaster will only collect relevant personal information that is needed for us to supply products or services are requested by you our clients or potential clients.
- We will only electronically request, collect, collate, process or store your personal information if it’s lawful for us to do so.
- If we need your personal information, we will disclose the reason to you in writing if requested.
- We will not reveal your personal information for any purpose other than the one we inform you of.
- We will also not give your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will keep a record of your personal information for the purpose it is intended.
- We will store your personal information for as long as it is relevant.
- We will make every effort to make sure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, by storing it on our secure database hosted on a reputable South African Internet Service Provider.
- If requested we will make available the information that we collect about you.
- We keep all recorded financial information strictly confidential. This means that we will not disclose this information to any third party that has no right or is not entitle to view it.
- We take reasonable and necessary precautions to secure your transactions on our website – however, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your transactions.
- The SnoMaster website may make use of cookie and tracking technology, where information that you send while on the website, is saved on your hard drive. This allows the SnoMaster website to recognise you on your next visit. This technology is useful for gathering information, such as the type of browser and operating system you use. The information will enable us to track the number of visitors to our website and understand how visitors use it. Personal information cannot be collected via cookie technology.
- SnoMaster may use your information for marketing purposes within SnoMaster and may send you promotional material or information that may be of interest to you. When we do this we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of all future such notifications.
- This agreement is governed by South African Law.