Snomaster – Terms and Conditions – 21 September 2015
We are Snowmaster cc
011 392 5315
49 Herman Rd, Meadowdale, Germiston, 1614
Registration number: 2004/003520/23
Director: Mr Shane Bennett
By using our products and services you agree to the following. Please do not order our products or services if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions.
A. General terms and conditions
- Our products and services are intended for residents of South Africa only.
3. Payment and pricing
- All transactions will be processed in SA Rand (ZAR)
- We reserve the right to change our prices without notice – this includes the price of the products as well as applicable shipping costs. Pricing changes will only affect future orders.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and EFT through the payment gateway PayFast.
- To view PayFast’s security measures please visit the PayFast site. Link here
- All Snomaster products come with a warranty. Please view our separate warranty policy. Link here
5. Direct liability limitation as a result of buying our products or services
- You agree that our maximum liability to you for any direct loss or damage that you may suffer will be limited to what you paid for the products or services.
6. Indirect liability limitation
- We are not responsible for indirect damages related to the use of our products and services.
- As you are going to use our products in situations beyond our control you agree to indemnify us against all liability related to your use of our products and services.
8. Your Personal Information
9. Legal capacity
- You acknowledge that you have the legal capacity to use our products and services.
- We will only begin processing your order when we receive full payment.
- We will email you a record of your order.
11. Cancellation and cooling off
- Should you wish to cancel your purchase you may do so within 7 days from receipt of the goods.
- The cancellation must be in writing and from the person who placed the order.
- If you cancel your order, we will refund you for the order. The refund will be in accordance with the terms and conditions governing our refund policy.
12. Third party products or services
- We do not endorse any third party products or services.
- We remain the owner of all content we provide surrounding our products and services except for third party trademarks which remain the property of their respective owners.
- Any personal information that you provide in order to secure our products and services remain your property. You provide us with a license to use your data to provide you with our products and services.
- You may not disrupt, or attempt to disrupt or compromise the security, data integrity or stability of any part of our website, shopping cart functionality or selected payment gateway.
- You may not access, or attempt to access, any part of our website except through the interface we make available to you.
- We employ a variety of security measures to safeguard your personal information including authentication, hashing and SSL. We provide our online services via reputable service providers based here in South Africa.
- If you breach these terms we reserve the right to take appropriate action.
- Breach in respect of one order will constitute breach in your other orders.
- Either party can raise a dispute in writing.
- You agree that disputes will be negotiated, failing which mediated and failing which referred to arbitration.
- Click here to see the Rules for Expedited Arbitration on the Arbitration Foundation of SA site.
17. Whole agreement
- These terms and conditions are our whole agreement.
18. Changes and notices
- From time to time it may become necessary to make changes to this agreement. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for any such changes.
- Every time you use our website and its associated functionality you are automatically bound to the existing terms and conditions current at that moment.
- Both parties agree to communicate via email.
- Both parties choose their street address as legal delivery address. Either party can change this address in writing with 7 day notice period.
- These terms and conditions will be in force from the time that you accept them.
- Neither party is responsible for a breach of these terms and conditions due to circumstances beyond their control.
21. Governing law & jurisdiction
- This agreement is governed by South African Law.
- You consent to Magistrate Court jurisdiction.
B. Terms and conditions that apply all Snomaster products
1. Risk and ownership
- Ownership passes to you when we receive full payment.
- Risk passes to you when the product leaves the location where it is shipped from.
- We usually ship within 7 days.
- The estimated shipping period is shown in the shopping cart.
- Every effort is made to deliver your product on time, however unforeseen problems may delay shipping and delivery. If this occurs we will contact you via email.
- Please ensure that you specify the correct delivery address. We are not responsible for incorrect shipping details supplied to us.
3. Undeliverable packages
- If the product returns to us undelivered we will attempt to contact you to make alternative shipping arrangements.
4. Refunds / returns. Refund policy
- If you cancel your order before shipping we will refund you the full price of the order minus a 15% handling fee.
- If you cancel your order after shipping we will refund you the price of the order, minus shipping and handling and a 15% handling fee.
- In order to receive a refund the product must be returned to us (at your own expense) undamaged and in the original packaging within 14 calendar days of purchase.
- We recommend using a method that offers package tracking as returned products that are lost en route will not be refunded.
You may save or print this documentation by right-clicking and selecting ‘Save As’ or ‘Print’ respectively.
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.