Sweltering summer holidays call for a frozen dessert. Treat it is a taste of heaven on earth.
Nothing can beat the melting sweet taste of rich, creamy, artisan ice-cream or other frozen treats. It’s that cool effect you want to experience again and again.
This is especially true after a fun day on the beach.
But who wants to queue for preservative-laden, store-bought ice-cream?
Wouldn’t it be far more pleasurable to go home and indulge in red velvet ice cream? Even more, if you made it using your own luxury ice cream maker?
Picture this: The African sun beams down and the mercury rises. The cool sensation of frozen fruit dessert or a frozen margarita gently slides down your throat.
It is just what the doctor ordered to swiftly revive your strength. Perfect for giving you the invigoration you need to keep living it up at the pool party.
The coolest companion to help you stay frosty throughout summer is a frozen dessert maker.
We’ve put together a handy buyer’s guide to help you choose the best SnoMaster Frozen Dessert Maker to meet your entertainment needs.
SnoMaster Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker
For healthy, flavourful desserts that make cold music in your mouth, the SnoMaster Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker (R799) is a great option for family treats.
It instantly churns frozen fruits to create a healthy dessert with all the nutrients of fruit. In addition to that, it comes with the flavour and texture of the world’s best frozen fruit desserts.
This compact and durable machine allows you to create tasty desserts from your favourite fruit combinations. And the best thing about it is, they are totally preservative-free.
Critics agree the high-quality plastic construction and compact design is worth the investment. In fact, it comes with a three-year warranty. This frozen fruit dessert maker will truly last for years to come. It also won’t take up much space when not in use.
The modern, simplistic design makes the SnoMaster Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker the quintessential no mess no fuss option. It is just as easy to use as it is to clean.
How to use the SnoMaster Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker
- Freeze your fruit in a ziplock bag in the freezer (or buy prepared frozen fruit from your favourite supermarket).
- Once frozen, switch on the SnoMaster Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker.
- Place a bowl under the spout.
- Add frozen fruit to the funnel.
- Press down gently on the plunger to create your frozen dessert.
- To clean, twist off the spout and remove blades and rinse under the tap.
- 3-Year warranty
- Dimensions: 29.5 cm H 16 cm W × 20 cm D
- Weight: 2 kg
- Protection class: I
- Voltage: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Power: 150W
SnoMaster Snowcone Ice Shaver Machine
What could be more fun than a snow cone on a hot summer day? Using The SnoMaster Ice Shaver Machine (R2 199)!
This shaves ice from your freezer into fine, light, fluffy-textured snow in seconds.
Whether it’s a snow cone for the kids or a boozy little slushy for the adults, the powerful SnoMaster Snowcone Ice Shaver makes enough snow for five snow cones or iced drinks at time.
Lockable ice compartments keep little hands safe and out of the way, making this powerful ice shaver safe for everyone.
A simple on-off switch means almost anyone can make their own icy creation.
With a three-year warranty on the unit, all stainless steel and compact design, the SnoMaster Snowcone Ice Shaver is a savvy investment for the whole family. It will last for years to come and take up minimal space when stowed away.
Homemade fresh fruit shaved ice is the perfect summer treat and fresh fruit syrups are a lot healthier than store-bought syrups.
Using a few basic ingredients and a lot less chemicals, you can make any flavour your taste buds desire. A little every day goes a long way. What’s more, these home-made fresh fruit syrups can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
For refreshing adult snow cones around the pool, experiment with tropical treats like Apple Sourz, coconut rum or Blue Caracao. You’ll also want some cool cups to serve it in and maybe some of those spoon straws.
- 3-Year warranty
- 50/60 Hz
- Power 250W
- Ice chamber capacity 32 large ice cubes /or / 3.5 cups of smaller cubes
- Full ice chamber will produce approx. 5 snow cones or shaved ice drinks
- Stainless Steel Ice internal ice Shaver
- Lockable lid
- On / Off Operation button
- Shaved Ice Funnel
- BPA free reusable plastic cones supplied
SnoMaster 2 litre Automatice Ice Cream Maker
The best gift you can give the family this summer is real ice cream from the comfort of your own home.
With a built-in compressor, the SnoMaster Automatic Ice Cream Maker (R6 499) is the easiest way to make premium grade ice cream in only one hour.
Treat your inner kid by experimenting with decadent flavour combinations. Toasted coconut, pistachio cherry, peanut butter chocolate chip or Bourbon pecan pie would be great starters.
Or “berry” yourself in fabulous fruity flavours including berry cheesecake, strawberries and angel food. You can also go for a slightly tarty blackberry chip ice cream.
- Fully automatic ice cream maker with built-in 180W compressor
- 2 litres of ice cream can be made within an hour
- No pre-freezing is needed
- Creative built-in mixing system makes it compact and easy to operate
- LCD display indicates the inside temperature and time remaining.
- Also features 3 working modes, including ice cream, cooling and mixing only
- Default working time to ice cream, cooling and mixing only is 60 minutes, 30 minutes, and 10 minutes respectively
- Non-stick coated removable bowl, for easy cleaning
- Elegant, solid stainless steel design
- Refill inlet allows you to add nuts and fruits freely while in use
- Can also be used to make gelato, sorbet, sherbet and frozen yoghurt
- Ice cream maker machine
- Container/measuring cup and stirrer
- Various recipes
- Dimensions: 26.2 cm H × 42.5 cm W × 28.5 cm D
- Storage volume: 2L
- Weight: 10 kg
- Protection class: I
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 180W
- Rated current: 0.8A
- Cooling range: -18 to -35